NymphRPC is a compact, C++-based Remote Procedure Call (RPC) library, with ports to Ada and C planned.
NymphRPC currently supports the following features:
- Compact, binary protocol.
- Dynamic adding/removing of RPC methods; no DSL compiler required.
- Automatic synchronising of server methods by clients.
- Ready to use, header-only server & client modules.
- Exception and callback support.
NymphRPC is still undergoing significant development. Major features still to be added include:
- More elegant error and exception handling.
- More strict parameter and return value validation.
- Ada and C ports.
The source code is found here: https://github.com/MayaPosch/NymphRPC
For the current C++ port, compile using make against the POCO 1.7.x+ libraries, as per the instructions in the README in the GitHub repository.
Your donations are important to keeping this project active. Please show your appreciation by donating any amount. Thanks!