MQTTCute is a highly versatile and powerful MQTT client. It runs on all major desktop platforms and supports encrypted connections as well as binary protocols. It is built on top of the NymphMQTT MQTT library.
MQTTCute currently supports the following features:
- MQTT 3.1.1 support. (MQTT 5 planned)
- Multi-document interface (MDI) supporting various types of windows.
- Hexadecimal input for non-ASCII character.
- MQTT category active topic discovery.
- Direct input of binary data using hexadecimal values.
- Sessions for broker connections.
- Password- and certificate-secured connections.
Note that MQTTCute is still a work in progress at this point. Major features still to be added include:
- Advanced message formatting and customisation.
- Visualisation sub-windows.
- Persistence of open windows in sessions.
- Loading of external files for publishing.
- Logging to file.
For Windows (x64) an installer is provided. For Linux (x64) binaries are provided. Both can be downloaded at GitHub under 'releases':
For other platforms the source code is also found here: https://github.com/MayaPosch/MQTTCute. Compile using qmake & make against the Qt 5.0+ and LibPOCO libraries, as per the instructions in the README in the GitHub repository.
Your donations are important to keeping this project active. Please show your appreciation by donating any amount. Thanks!