FLR is intended to become a file control system with a strong focus on file integrity. It also serves as a major showcase for the NymphRPC library.
FLR currently supports the following features:
- Central server-based architecture for managing file collections.
- Small CLI-based client for communicating with said server over a binary protocol.
- User authentication.
- SQLite-based backend.
- Checking in of new file data.
Note that FLR is still a work in progress at this point. Major features still to be added include:
- More fleshed out client.
- Management API for the server.
- Backup functionality.
- Advanced integrity validation.
The source code is found here: https://github.com/MayaPosch/FLR
Compile using make against the POCO 1.7.x+ libraries, as per the instructions in the README in the GitHub repository.
Your donations are important to keeping this project active. Please show your appreciation by donating any amount. Thanks!